Friday, December 6, 2019

My Chettiar's Advice

I asked Chettiar a question yesterday....

I was driving to tuition Friday evening when I called my dear Chettiar. I was telling him what Ms L said that why am I still being nice to people when they don't value me. I told Ms L, I can't be like them, this is me, I don't want to change myself. So I asked Chettiar what do you think? 

He didn't answer me straight away but started talking to me about my tattoo and for that he kena scolded from me. I thought he was not listening to what I was yakking away earlier but my Chettiar totally totally surprised me with his wisdom. He said what others do is their karma, what we do is our karma, do what is right, don't think much but at the same time, don't let others take advantage of you. He asked me to move away from what affects me. I just asked him when did he become such a philosopher?? All these years, where was he?? And I asked him if I had told him lately that I love him 😊 

We continued our chat with me asking him what he thinks about one-night-stand. His answer was not something I expected from him. He was again going all philosophical about we are all human beings and we have our needs. So it is okay with one-night-stands!! I was in my head, oh my god Chettiar, I was not expecting that kind of answer from you. I told him, am not sure if that is the path I want to take, I want to feel love and be in love before I commit myself in a physical relationship. 


My Chettiar is an amazing guy, he cracks me up. He is a friend whom I can talk about anything and he never once made me feel uncomfortable to talk to. He is one of the guys in my life I am truly blessed to have. He is funny, charming and just just really sweet. He is celebrating his 50th birthday in February next year and I have already booked him for a weekend in February to celebrate his birthday with me and K-A.

I love you my dear Chettiar!

No comments: