Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wedding Dinner

Nc's wedding dinner....

We were all in blue and it was just wonderful. The girls came for the dinner too and they too were in blue sarees and the looked lovely.

As usual, we had fun. All that till the drive back to P's house. Nc and her husband were in the car with me and Sara and Nc's husband started saying something about me and my behavior/attitude. He was telling me that I should go towards God and I get a bit offended, I just told him my relationship with God is very personal and I like the way I am now. Then he was condemning the way I spoke in Tamil and English. He simply irritated me!

Sara was trying his best to change the topic but this guy was just too adamant to criticize me, when I reached P's house, I got hold of my bag and I just told him that I am aware that he was mocking the way I speak but this is how everyone speaks at my house. I was really hurt.

I was driving back home when I called DW to complain about this. He calmed me down and of course he made some stupid remarks as well....

I don't understand why some people think they are superior beings, what makes them think they are better off compared to others. We are all human and that's it!!!

No comments: