Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beijing

Oh...I loved Beijing...

I was in China for 2 weeks and I loved every moment I was there. The flight was not that pleasant, the seats were so cramped that I just stood the whole time we flying, I did not sleep the nite and well it was not that bad.

We reached Beijing in the morning and it was cold and misty and it was beautiful. Our hotel rooms were spacious and clean and it was near a morning market. Our tour was rather nice, a tour guide who spoke fluent Malay and English and the places of visit was rather nice too.

We went to Chinese Muslim mosques, old buildings, kung-fu show, of course a few supermarkets, tianemen square, the palace and of course the great wall of china. It was at the great wall of china that I had a lovely time, I took a few snaps of myself there, touched the great wall and I knew I had done my China trip :-)

Of course I trip the local food, went out one nite to eat Peking duck and to drink their local beer and there was a morning I went to the stalls to eat breakfast of good noodles soup and hot pau. It was lovely....

It was a pleasant trip, I enjoyed myself, kept to myself all the time, was listening to Usure Poguthey the whole time I was there and was very contended with myself. I called Kutty once to tell him China was nice and I msged DW to say I like being here.

I would love another trip to China....to see my terra cotta warriors and that would be my complete China experience....

No comments: