Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nc's wedding

4am wedding in Batu Caves....

It was Nc's wedding the weekend I came back from China. Oh god, my knees hurt so much but I still drove to Batu Caves on Saturday morning. Finished work on Friday, went home, changed into a saree and packed my bags. I picked S up and we were off to Lunas. When we were there, they were doing the nalenge and I have no idea how I was dragged into doing it....

That night, we slept late, we sent everyone back home, cleaned up the house and we just sat there talking and we went to bed late and in the morning, P's mom woke us up early and all of us were sitting at the hall waiting to be given coffee and slowly dozing off. We got dressed as ppl were coming in at 7.30am and the second nalenge was to be done in the morning as the mappilai's house will be arriving at 10am to take Nc.

It was fun, we laughed, we were all excited. After sending Nc off, we started off our journey, I drove my car, P and her parents and aunty came with me. Aunty and P were talking the whole time we were in the car. We stopped once and had a good lunch.

I did a big big blunder, I was at Batu Caves temple when I saw the Murugan statue and I said here's Hanuman, oh God, everyone laughed so much until we had tears in our eyes I think, at least I did :-) From there, we were heading towards the house when Aunty saw another temple and she called Amma as Vinayagar. It was hilarious, I donno what was wrong with us that day but it was fun!

Nc's house was really nice, we could see the nite lights of the city from her apartment. Nc went off for her bridal at 1am and P's dad woke us all up by 3am. Yeap, we woke up, got ready and waited for Nc who was late from the bridal. By the time we reached the temple in the morning, the mappilai's part of the ceremony was underway.

We had a good time, the wedding was beautiful, everyone was awake by that time.... of course we had a photographer who started bullying P and I. As usual we ended up as the photographer's assistant which was a pleasure of course :-)

After the wedding, we went to the mappilai's house and yes, of course we had to have fun there. There was a boy who seriously irritated all of us and at all times we tried to say something bad about him. From there, we went back to Nc's house and we just slept off. Everyone was tired.

I was to meet DW there for lunch, he said he will come to pick me up for lunch and he did. Sara and K dropped me off at the temple and DW was there and we went for lunch. As usual we spoke, laughed and as usual I did something stupid. He dropped me off to the apartment before 6.30pm as the dinner was at 7 something. I had enough time to shower n change and was all set to go.

The dinner was okay, sister & mama came and we had a good time. PG came with his wife and he sat with us. Basically there was no one to check out but of course there were a couple of gossips that we were entertaining :-)

The next day, after an early lunch we went back. This time, P's parents and aunty came along with me and it was a pleasant trip as well.

I enjoyed myself and I am so glad I made the trip to KL..... wedding & DW :-)

No comments: