Sunday, October 11, 2009

Promises and changes

People change.....

I am not sure why I need to write about this but I know this is something I have been thinking for a long time...Once in class, there was this title Promises...Promises...that was presented by 1 of the groups and I asked my partner ... why do people promise when they can't keep it... he as usual looked at me and said he does not know and he could not justify why people do so...he knew what I was talking about...

Kutty promised so many things to me...as simple as he will call me everyday to as complex as being with me for the rest of my life...but unfortunately...he is not keeping any of his promises..I do think about him..why do I do that? I donno but somehow I know I will never be able to forget about him even if I try hard to do so..he is embedded into me..I don't think I am anywhere in his memory or heart or thoughts...basically I am out of his life... he changed so fast...why am I not able to do this?

I did ask doc too, how come Kutty can change so fast and move on with his life...doc said people just change..but why then doc I am not changing.. I do belong to the category of people as well right? Krshna created me the same as others but why is it I am different? Why am not able to forget every promise...every moment spent together... every whisper...

Am happy and sad at the same moment...happy coz I know Kutty is happy...his family is coming soon and he is busy preparing to welcome them...yesterday was his daughter's birthday and when he called me in the morning, I reminded him about that...sad coz I know I am not welcoming anyone into my life...and I know I don't have anyone to welcome into my life as well..

This morning as I was driving to work, I was seriously thinking, may be I should just have a relationship with someone, no promises to be together for the rest of our lives...just at this moment be together... I really need an arm around me...is this wrong to ask??

I might just be making an indecent proposal soon and I know to whom I am going to propose to as well...Krshna if this is wrong and I am going to hurt myself, pls forgive me and pls be there to help me to cope with whatever pain I am bound to incur....

2 comments:

justme said...

I guess we just take people's word as final, we dont second guess, in fact, for us anything one says is a promise...dont u think so...

Jay said...

yes, i do think we take everything ppl say without doubting them...is this bad? trusting mankind?