Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another Promise

He promised again........

Kutty called and he said he will come and see me one day and that made me cry...P was with me and I told her what happened...why is he telling me this he wants me to wait for him? I was telling her, I used to put my life on hold and wait for him to come to live my life...only now I am living my life for the moment and here he comes promising me again that he will walk into my life....

I know why I cried... I have told myself there is nothing between him and me but I do know that I still do love him... I do not know how to unlove him... am trying to move on and I do think I am making some good steps forward...

The call made me think and I told P, may be, I should just go and do something with someone...that's when she said...you want to have an affair with affair is it? It sounded like a great idea. I know affair and I are okay with each other ..... when I told doc about kutty's promise, he said, don't put too much hope in it and then I told him about what I intend to do, to have my fling, he said go ahead, he said love is an overated emotion and I added to that by saying marriage is also an overrated thing....are we so frustrated that we are saying this or are we so wise that we found the truth??? Makes you wonder right???

Anyway, I donno what I am going to do but if I am going to have an affair with affair....it will do good for me and I am sure I am not going to regret it.......

No comments: