Thursday, October 8, 2009

Far from the maddening crowd

I hated being in Market St last nite.......

I had to do Diwali shopping last nite as I am going to make muruku and etc on Saturday. I do think this is the first year that I went to Market St so close to Diwali and the place was like a zoo...it was so crowded and the shops were blaring their speakers so loud.....

I did find a cute Punjabi Suit for anney's lil girl...am being a good athai :-) I even bought for her bangles...lots of them...and I bought for myself an orange coloured set of bangles too...to match with my orange saree...now I have matching earings, bangles...only thing missing is necklace....

Anyway, it was a relief to be away from the maddening crowd last nite....

When I reached home, I cried, I don't know how many more Diwalis, birthdays, Ponggals, festivities I am going to spend on my own......at least last year, I still had Kutty belonging to me.....but now......no one in my life.........

I know whatever it is going to be......this is something I have to face as well..........

No comments: