Thursday, October 8, 2009

My storybook ending

I have a perfect story book ending....

Yesterday during dinner P said if email guy would have asked her to marry him, she might have answered yes.....unfortunately email guy has been missing for the past 6 months..... that's when I told her my theory...... perhaps email guy is giving himself a 6 month period to wait and see and decide if he still needs her in his life and if the answer is yes, then he will come to her... I told her that he is going to come and tell her that the last 6 months were the worst 6 months in his entire life as he was not able to talk to her, see her, be with her, and not tell her why he did that and etc....then he will go to his knees and ask her to marry him.....and eventhough she would be so angry with him for disappearing for 6 months.....love takes over and she will just fall into his arms and accepts him and they will live happily forever........

She looked up at me and she said "ya....this is only going to happen in a story book..." of course I tambah sikit here and there la.....but seriously...how nice if this is real..email guy comes and proposes and they do live happily ever after......I can pray ......I can hope......I can wish.......but end of the day.....it is still in God's hands......

I told P, this is the romantic fool in me that came up with the ending....Krshna, will I ever grow up and face reality???

No comments: