Thursday, April 19, 2018

TM dude part 2

He asked me out for dinner....

I was totally surprised to receive his text in the evening. I had just finished telling Ms L about him and we sat for dinner and I received a text from him. I burst out laughing and Ms L joined me. Mr L was surprised why we both found it funny.

I told TM dude I was having dinner with my friends and will chat later. He was at the airport when we talked over the phone. He told about his family, dad moved on 11 years  back and was working in Std Charted while mom was working in Telecoms. I now know he has 2 sisters, one in Penang, staying together with him and single and another sister in Puchong married and mom staying there with her. About him, I didn't ask. I saw his profile pic and there was a little boy, I am guessing his son!

Well, I had to fish, so asked what did his wife cook for dinner, he said no wifey. Ok...

He was about to say something when I interrupted him, later I asked him what was his question...he said he has lots to ask, thus, can he take me for dinner and he can ask all the questions! Yes, this guy can talk! I was thinking, mannn what a pick up line. I should use this line next time! My mind was thinking what else, how do I get out from this....

Thank God his flight was called for boarding....

I told KA, she laughed and said bless me. I texted EB, he was going whattttt!!

What am I doing? Laughing... why am I doing this? I don't know. I didn't initiate anything. Why did I pick up the call? I am entertaining myself...I told KA, you will never know, I might get a good offer for my mobile data and calls from TM. My Upperwalla is laughing at me too..

Of everything that was happening yesterday, I missed my appa most. I wish I am sitting between his legs and telling him all this. I wish he can tell me what to do. I wish he can tell me everything will be ok...I am wishing you are here appa... 

The question now....am I waiting for someone to say don't go??

No comments: