Monday, April 2, 2018

I am 47

My 47 years on this earth...

It was a bright Thursday, woke up in the morning with a number of Whatsapp birthday wishes. Wore my Kashmiri red floral saree. Went to temple and off to work. Pleasant surprises at work. My four ladies bought me sarees, one cotton saree from Meena and the other 3 ladies got me a silk saree. They even bought for me malligai poo. I was really touched with their gesture!

Next my boss took me to get my earrings. I totally fell for a pair of pearl earrings n a pair of diamond studs. It was a bit on the pricey end but told myself it is my gift for myself. I have no one whom I can ask to buy me a pair of diamond earrings anyway! I came back to work  and received a bouquet of flowers with chocolates. A pleasant surprise..


Dinner was with Ms L. We had a good time chatting. The previous night, both Mr & Mrs L and I went for fine dining, seriously the food was yummy and very well presented. It was a pre-birthday celebration for Mr L and me. 

Blessed life?

Yes! A girl who turned 47 has lots to thank her Upper walla. 



No comments: