Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Starbuck's brother

Yeap, I met his brother....

I have no clue why I am being introduced to one by one of his family members :-) Nope, nothing is happening between us, just that I know about his younger sister, now his younger brother and I also know that his elder brother is married and lives in KL.

His younger brother, he is cute, kind of looks up at the big brother. We went out for tea and to get to the place, we had to cross the road. Knowing how nuts I am about crossing the road, I told starbuck's brother that I will hold his hands and I did and we crossed the road. Somehow I know I would not have done that if it was just me and SB. Anyway, during tea, as usual, SB and I got into an argument and we totally forgot his brother was there. We only realised that he was there when we heard him laughing.....that was bad!!

I am happy these days meeting people.. I have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow, I donno what life is all about... but it is good.. as I am making a choice that life is good...

No comments: