Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Priest

Oh God.....

Am going to temple every Thursday and Friday these days. All these while, when I go to temple, I won't say a word, just pray and leave and the whole duration I spend in the temple is less than 5 minutes but these days as I am making archanai, I am there a bit longer.

There is a priest, a young priest, who seems to be talking too much, to me and that is my problem... After my second visit, he came to me and said that I remind him of Meenakshi, with a puzzled look I asked him why, he said my tattoo looks like a parrot... oh dear oh dear... I told him it is a butterfly and he came near to check it out and that freaked me. I thought this is going to be a one time conversation but boy oh boy...

Everytime I go to temple he will say something, he will comment if I am not in a saree, he comments on my hair, my fingernails, the way I eat raisins..... he just have things to say! I have gone on complaining to everyone possible about him, Dimple walla said it is justified that I whack the priest, my chettiar finds it amusing, Doc thinks that is cute, my colleagues find it amusing... What I have decided to do is to bring someone, anyone, a guy to whack the priest... I am just waiting for that someone now :-)

Oh ya, he has changed my name too.... he added Meenakshi to my name.....what did I do? I just let him be.....

No comments: