Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Chettiar

He came into my life through Shaadi....

Yes, I am registered on Shaadi, a matrimonial websites and I did come accross a number of interesting encounters and the most interesting would be my chettiar....that is how I call him, my chettiar and he seems to be okay to be called so.

Chettiar and I have lots in common, he too lives without a partner and he too could not move on eventhough he is convincing himself he is ready to move on .... just like me. One day when I was talking to him, he was saying about all his plans were dashed, his dreams, his life...somehow it hit the right cord in me too....I know what he was saying, if felt as if I was saying that to myself...that was the moment I knew that chettiar and I are in the same boat and that he would understand me when I moan and groan once in a while on all the things that happened in my life....

He is fun to talk to :-) I am loving every moment I talk to him as I am distrubing him every moment, he is being teased, flirted with and bullied all the time....he knows I am having my fun and my chettiar retaliates too...he is a great teaser as well :-)

He has a beautiful daughter, 7 yrs old who lives with her mom. Listening to him talking about her melts my heart and on her birthday, he called me and he started crying. My heart went all out for him...he was in pain...great pain. I told him to start a new tradition, celebrate her birthday again when she is with him, take photos and start new memories...chettiar kept saying that he was never in any of his daughter's birthday photos.... He was out from her life when she was barely 6 months old... I donno what exactly happened in his life but whatever it was, the pain is always there for everyone!

Life goes on, I keep telling him that, chettiar brings my spirit up when I am down and I do the same to him too. We seem to understand somethings, it is not that we agree to everything but somehow it is comforting to know that I am not the only one who is not able to handle this life!

I do hope I will be part of chettiar's life, as a friend, if he wants to... I am okay too if he decides to leave as I do think I know his purpose to walk into my life. It has been more than a month I have been talking to my chettiar and I am beginning to know him better each day... as for him, he says I am giving him shocks everytime I talk to him!!!

Hope this is a beginning of a beautiful friendship!

No comments: