Sunday, December 21, 2008

My salesman

Well, first of all he is not mine to begin with ( I am almost quoting from a friend's dialogue). He came into my life and made me realise so many things. The purpose of his life was to make me realise what I want in my life...

I want a relationship or any kind of ship that is close to me, no more long distance thingy. I want to hold and touch the person whenever I want...I want to hear his heartbeat if possible every nite...I don't want to have to hide the fact I am married/dating/in love with him. I want to express how I feel openly.

As I was telling my doc, I settled for the least once so now, I am going to go for what my heart wants and if it does not happen, I am fine being me....

Well to my salesman who calls me darling in every other breath he takes, who flirted with me, who made me so excited about going out for a date...I loved the 1 week of his existence. I am happy now, I am happy that I said no...no regrets....

Well world, here I am today, standing tall with my decision and I am happy and proud to be ME!

To love, I am glad I met you and today I am glad I am over you.....

No comments: