Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hopping mad

I was furious with myself.... well, I allowed myself to fall in the trap...

I made up my mind that I am not going to get myself involved in any form of relationship and here I was worrying about my salesman coz he did not answer my calls or replied my sms for 3 days. The moment he called, I sighed a relief and then next thing I knew, I was scolding him for doing tat to me. I told him then why I did not want to have to do anything with him, I just did not want to miss/worry/care for anyone coz I am afraid I will be hurt if I allow anyone into my life.

I am fine now, in fact, I am happy now, happy not to be involved with anyone. It is such a freedom and I am treasuring every moment of my freedom. I feel light...I can fly...heck I can soar....

Now, I am going to make a promise to myself....don't fall into the trap!!!

No comments: