Saturday, December 6, 2008

Doc

I do think I have been chatting with my doc for the past 1 month and I am enjoying every moment of it. Doc came into my life and is part of my virtual world these days. I donno if this is going to be a friendship that will last forever or my doc will be missing soon but I know 1 thing for sure...at this moment...doc is here to take care of me...

Doc, if you happen to read this entry....thank you so much for putting a smile on my face everyday...I enjoy talking to you doc, love sharing my laughter and tears, my fears and hopes and every single silly thing that I do. Talking to you about my dad and brothers, telling you all the stories about them helped healing my pain as well...well, doc, hope our virtual hugs will be there forever. thanks doc..

No comments: