Saturday, November 23, 2019

My tattoo journey

I just added a new tattoo....

My tattoo journey started in 2009 with a coloured tattoo of a single rose and butterfly. I continued to add on a phoenix on my calf, a peacock feather, roses and butterflies, a Maori inspired tattoo after my trip from New Zealand and Nike...the Goddess of Victory.



I did a new tattoo yesterday.....my Krishna....He is so close to my heart now and I just love it!!! I was not thinking of adding a new tattoo, it just happened. I saw an image of Krishna and I just knew that was the one. Someone actually made a remark that I am wild and for a moment I was upset and wanted to explain I am not but I stopped. I stopped to explain who I am and what my tattoos mean to me. It is my life, I don't owe an explanation to anyone what I am doing to myself...

There is more to my life then my tattoos.


I have no answer to myself nor to anyone why I love to ink myself, it is just something I like, it is just like I love to read, I love to chat....why no one ask me why so? By having another tattoo, my Krishna tattoo does not make me a lesser human being nor does it make a better person, my tattoo is just me.


I don't know if I will be doing another tattoo or if my Krishna is going to be the final tattoo, we shall just have to wait and see 😍

No comments: