Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Moving On

I was in KL over the weekend...

It was akka's 60th birthday and she had prayers at home. I survived the morning though I was a bit sad with what my sister did but I told myself that is expected.

Lucky for me K-A was there, we had fun going window shopping for lights and fans. I am not sure how many shops we went but it really lots and lots of lights we saw. We managed to watch a movie, but through out the movie there was something in my mind.

Earlier, as KA was driving, I called my friend who had said he was not well and etc hence I wanted to visit him. He didn't answer my call but texted back saying he was in Singapore attending a meeting. I wished him well and just said my bye. I looked at KA, I didn't cry, but just told her that's the reason I told myself not to be attached to anyone. It was a betrayal, telling me he was so sick but yet he was able to travel. I was disappointed, he could have just told me he is well.

All these are just reminders in life, just trust yourself, no one else.

So what now, well, ! move on, as I have always done. Life goes on and it should go on happily for everyone.

No comments: