Sunday, May 27, 2018

Tea with TM dude

Yes, I went out with TM dude...

He asked if we could have tea on a Sunday evening, I said yes, I had nothing to do and I was bored silly at home and I was looking for entertainment. I told EB that I am meeting TM guy and he asked me to be careful..I mean seriously????

Well, anyway, TM guy started to tell his story. It was rather sad. I was sitting there and was telling myself, everyone has a story to tell. They look okay and chirpy outside but when you hear their stories, your heart just saddens.

TM guy went through a lot, it is sad but as he said, he will fight till the end. Sometimes there is no justice and it is disheartening to see someone loosing faith in God. I did not say much, just listened to him, he just wanted someone to talk to.

Fast forward to a couple of weeks, he was attending court and the night before he told me to send him positive vibes. I told him, I will do better, I will pray for him and God will be there. He messaged me in the evening, so elated that he got to meet his son, to hold him and to just spend an hour with the child was more than he could ask for. I could hear the excitement and the happiness in his voice. In the morning I asked if he had a good night, his reply was, after a long time, last night he had appetite and he ate well and he slept soundly.

I honestly don't know what is the truth but whatever it is I do hope TM dude will find his peace... 

No comments: