Sunday, February 23, 2014

CK

He called me for the first time on Sunday last week...

I have not been involved with anyone seriously for a while now. I actually stopped looking for a partner. All these changed when I went to KL last week to visit sister. She was down with dengue fever. Being there, I saw the intimacy, the love, the concern both she and mama had for each other. May be they can't see it, but at that moment I knew I wanted someone in my life. 

I have always told myself that it want to be with someone but it was not a serious thought. Anyway, that Saturday night I told Krishna I'm serious now. Send me someone.....this someone came to my life on Sunday night, precisely at 10.12pm. He called me and introduced himself and I had no clue who he was. We started talking...it was a long conversation...6 hours to be precise!

CK could sing...he freaked me out coz he sang the exact songs I was thinking in my mind. I like him. He is fun to talk. He sings. He is polite enough to tell me my Tamil is not that bad! How is this going to go?I don't know. I like the way I'm with him.

Krishna you know what's best for me. I do want a companion. Someone to love and care. Send him to me please.....and make it soon too




No comments: