Friday, March 16, 2018

Ennai Maatrum Kadhale

A Tamil song that is disturbing my mind...


Ennai Maatrum Kadhale, Ennai Maatrum Kadhale, Edhayum Maatrum Kadhale, Kadhale.
Ennai Maatrum Kadhale, Unnai maatrum Kadhale, Edhayum Maatrum Kadhale, Kadhale.
This love that changes me, This love that changes me, This love that can change anything, 
This love that changes me, This love that changes you, This love that can change anything...
Is love that strong? Is it capable of changing a person. I have stopped believing in love. Past experiences have taught me well...
I did change and compromise more than I should when I thought I was in love once, I did not like who I was during and after the relationship. I was not me, I became someone who was so needy of love and affection....I still am now, needing love and affection, but it is different now. I ask myself is this what I want, is this okay with me?
I don't want to be uncomfortable in thinking I am being judged for my actions, I want to be comfortable with life, I want to know I am entering something knowing what I want and not care a bit I am being judged. I am looking for a partner who thinks and feels alike.
Love is definitely capable of changing everyone, we all know that, but how much we allow ourselves to change is solely up to us. 
EB asked me to elope, I asked shall we go to Timbuktu, he suggested Alaska, this is fun...what is this? This is just 2 person entertaining each other...
Thank you for asking me to elope, you make me laugh, that is love for me now....

No comments: