Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Why now...

Why now.....

I read these words and it just melted my heart...
             When you arrived, I realized that 
                               Somewhere, I am still alive 
                               I have now started living the wind 
                               And the air that touches your face....

I am 46, yet I still believe in love. After all that I have been through, I am still amazed with myself for still hoping that there is someone out there who will walk into my life and say all these things. I must be either foolish or just crazy or may even be disillusioned...

I know I am living but I do wish I am alive...have almost lost it...



I do thank my Krishna for bringing people in my life...at least they give me comfort knowing I still exist.

2 comments:

justme said...

Reminds me of MLTR...love is one big illusion...

Jay said...

Makes me wonder if love is over rated!