Thursday, March 12, 2015

I can't

I can't do this anymore....

Am trying so hard to be okay, at the outside I look perfectly fine but inside me, I am so not okay at all.

I am so used to be picking up the pieces of my life every time I break into a million pieces for whatever reasons. This time around, I am just not able to fix myself. I am shattered. I don't know what to do, how to help myself, how to be okay, how to smile....

Krshna, what is it that I am looking for? I have everything a girl can wish for, my space, my life, my career....they are all in order. What is this void in me then? Why I am looking for a warm hug, a hug that will make me want to live this life?

I am so lonely, my world seems so gloomy. I laugh and I talk to everyone, I seem to be so normal...but it is all in the surface layer...am I such a good actor that no one can see me, see me the girl who is going deeper into her abyss...someone, anyone, please give me a hand and pull me out...

This page is the only venue that I am able to explain myself, even then, I think this is only 50% of what I truly feel...the other 50% is something only Krshna knows

Hug me please.....

1 comment:

justme said...

I have not read your blog or mine for a long time...dont know why today I did that...I dont know what to say but...