Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dumbo's wedding

My best friend got married on 22nd May....

Yeap, after a long wait, Dumbo tied the knot. It was a beautiful church wedding, I was there early as he wanted me to come there to help out at the church. I was in a purple saree, the saree my mama gave me on my wedding...

It was a simple wedding, not many people there, just close friends and family members. Jo looked smashing in her wedding gown and of course my Dumbo looked good in his tux. After the ceremony the couple walked down the aisle and Dumbo stopped and gave me a hug...it was nice, my Dumbo finally married...

I went for the dinner earlier as well as I was needed to usher in the guests. When I was there, Dumbo's mom entrusted me with the ang pows, so his sister in law to be and me were happy receiving guests and taking the ang pows :-) I would actually say that even my own wedding I did not recieve so much red packets :-)

The dinner was fun, I met my 'thamby' who came alone so that he could spend more time with all of us, W came with her hubby, Panjang came alone, WS came with his wife and well the gang was there. I was mercilessly teased by everyone there... W's hubby wanted me to sit with him, he now understands me, he knows how close I can be with the other guys but not with him. We had fun, we were laughing, we spoke for hours refusing to leave the wedding hall and we just caught up with old times...

May 22nd was a wonderful day... am just happy...

No comments: