Monday, November 2, 2009

Destiny

I saw a guy on a bike and it is destiny.....

Nope, not a romantic story...far from it :-) Just thought I would spice up my tots!! But there is some truth in it... last Thursday on my way back home, I saw this guy on a bike..nothing great right but this guy had his notebook bag carried on his back and he was wearing a long sleeve white shirt and he had a red tie on, a pair of shoes without socks...he of course made me curious...and you could have noticed how observant I was...

I really wanted to see his face but as he was on a bike, he had a helmet on and it was rather difficult to see him, so i just let it be. I tot, well may be tomorrow evening I might bump into him again if I leave at the same time as today form the gym...

Lo and behold, the next morning, I saw him again...same things...white long sleeve shirt, notebook on his back, black shoes without socks and the only change was he had a blue tie....I burst out laughing, Krshna is having fun with my life...I was thinking about destiny...is there one???

No comments: