Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mr Moon

I was feeling very very down over the Thaipusam weekend. My salesman said he is coming down for Thaipusam and he made a date to take me out to see my mr moon on monday nite. Why I tot this was going to happen was a million dollar question...somehow I know he is not coming but I donno why, I still wished and hoped that he will come n take me for my walk...

Anyway, he did not come, he did not message nor did he call....and all he did to me was to break my heart.......

Last nite, I went to P's office at about 8.30ish...and as we were driving, I saw this big orangy thing over the horizon and it was a sight to behold...

It was my Mr Moon, he was just rising and he looked spectacular.....I had to stop my car and just sat there to look at him. I called Kutty to wake him up and I told him about Mr Moon...then the only other person I could think at the moment was my doc....I have no idea why I msged doc to tell him about my Mr Moon but I know somehow doc will understand why it was so important to me...I told doc I felt so blessed...I was...God was good to me....He showed me his splendour...I trully believe there is nothing like God's creation in this world and I was/am so happy I was given that moment in time to see my Mr Moon...

I told P, this is my 442 numbers of moon in my life.....that many since I came into this world.... I always loved my Mr Moon and I always will........

Krshna, thank you........

No comments: