Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Laughter

This morning, picked up my friends and we were on our way to have our breakfast and something I said in the car made all three of us laugh so much. It felt good, the soul finally healing.

It made me realise on how fragile is our lives. Here is my friend who is happily married but at the moment she feels threatened as her mil is staying with her. In the begining she was actually thinking that she wanted to leave her husband if this situation is going to persist. How true about life...what is the most important thing in this life? Our love? Our freedom? Or space?

I do believe that being good has its disadvantages as people you love might take you for granted...but then again may be that is love..

I am really confused about this thing called love, probably my expectations of love is so different from other people. I am trying to fit in as everyone else but I am slowly giving up! Guess this is another reason for me to laugh out loud!!!

No comments: